Screbet.ml is a service that helps you keep track of your bets
We don't need no showmore-ing (Nik P. Dylof)
- To register on Screbet you need to fill the registration form with your username, e-mail, and password.
- After that, you need to confirm your e-mail.
- Then to confirm your username you need to send 0.001 SCR to barbadosso with a memo "Access code <your code>".
When you receive 0.001 SCR with the memo "Confirmed access to screbet.ml" it will mean that your account is activated.
Also, see the video below from the teaser post if you don't understand the registration process.
In the Settings tab, you can customize your preferred start page and your time zone.
- There are 4 options for the start page: Open-All, Open-Matched, Open-Unmatched, Open-Games.
- To set up your time zone, select the difference from GMT.
- There are no options for the date format at th moment and you can suggest your preferred format.
If you want to log out, just click on the logo or the Log out tab.
There are 2 links to quickly go to Betscorum: My bets and Betscorum main page.
Only the Open bets tab is available now. Settled bets coming soon.
In each tab you can see stats of your bets: a number of bets, total staked and amounts matched and unmatched bets.
There are tables below total numbers. Each row has three links: to bets for selected game (teams), to all market bets for selected game (market), to the page of selected game at Betscorum.
On the pages Open-All and Games you can see changes in every number
- Open-All. All your bets
- Open-Matched. Only matched bets
- Open-Unmatched. Only unmatched bets
- Open-Games. List of all betting games
You can get to this page from Open-All and Games
You can get to this page from Open-Matched
You can get to this page from Open-Unmatched
- Date formats
- Settled bets
- Possible settler