Betting record: 13 wins 6 losses +7.90 units
Colorado Rockies -150
After a nice bounce back win yesterday betting on the Texas Rangers I look to improve my winning percentage to 70% today pending a Colorado Rockies victory.
- Colorado is 6-0 past 6 games vs San Francisco
- Colorado has beaten San Francisco in 38 of the past 55 previous meetings
- Colorado is on a 4 game win streak
- Colorado pitcher Antonio Senzatela is a perfect 4-0 vs SF in his career
- Colorado is tied for first place in their division and with the season nearing completion every game matters if they want the division title
- Colorado holds top spot in their division for the first time in 23 years
- Colorado has won 21 of the previous 29 home games while SF has lost 8 of the past 10 road games
- Pitching edge in favor of Colorado
I believe this will be an easy winner tonight. If you feel like making some money bet on the Colorado Rockies with me.
Current streak: 1 win
Longest win streak: 5 wins
Longest losing streak: 2 losses