Last prediction: WIN: @2.45 - 6 wins in a row
Inspired by @sashank, I also made an google excel sheet to easily keep track of my predictions. You can find it here.
For Sunday I chose to bet on the match between Odense BK vs FC Copenhagen.
- Has a total market value of 8,55 millions euros. The most valued player: Sten Grytebust (Goalkeeper), 28 years old.
- Has played 3 official matches till now in Danish Superliga. They draw 1 and lost 2. They scored 4 goals and took 6.
- Has a total market value of 25,85 millions euros. The most valued player: Viktor Fischer, 24 years old (Left Winger): 3,5 millions euros.
- Has played 7 official matches till now of which 4 in Europa League and 3 in Danish Superliga. They won 5, draw 1 and lost 1. They scored 17 goals and took 3
- Average number of goals in meetings between Odense BK and FC Copenhagen is 1.6.
- The most common result of matches between the two teams is 1-1. 11 matches have ended with this result.
- The most common result of matches between the two teams when Odense BK is playing at home is 0-1. 5 matches have ended with this result.
- In the last 6 meetings Odense BK won 1, FC Copenhagen won 5, 0 draws.
With good results and good moral, I think Copenhagen will have no problems with Odense. Considering the fact that Thursday they will have a hard match away with CSKA Sofia in Europa League, I think they will not give their soul on the field and possibly even rest some key players. That's why I don't expect more than 2 goals.
My bet: FC Copenhagen or Draw & under 2,5 goals: @2.45
Good luck to everyone! And don’t forget: in football everything is possible...