Last prediction: WIN: @2.00
Tomorrow, in the Champions League second qualifying round, Red Star Belgrade will receive on its own field, the team Suduva that managed to surprise in the first preliminary round, eliminating the champion of Cyprus APOEL.
Red Star Belgrade
- Is the champion of Serbia, managing to win the title without emotions, ending at 17 points advance in front of the team from 2nd place, the rivals of Partizan.
- They had an impressive goal difference with 96 goals scored and only 19 received in 37 games.
- They come after a victory in the first round of the championship, in front of Dinamo Vranje, 3-0, in a game in which the opponents did not have any shots at the gate.
- They eliminated into the first round of the Champions League, Spartaks (Latvia), 0:0 away and 2:0 home. Ben Nabouhane and Krsticic managed to score the goals that brought the qualification.
They have not lost in the last 17 games played.
- Is the champion of Lithuania, a championship that takes place in the spring-autumn system.
- Is the up-to-date leader in Lithuania, having 45 points after 19 rounds, 8 points more than 2nd place, Zalgiris.
- Has 3 wins and 2 defeats in the last 5 championship games, 4 of these games ending with goals scored by a single team.
- They managed to produce a huge surprise in the first round of the Champions League, eliminating APOEL after a 3:1 home victory, and a 1-0 away defeat.
- Striker Rigino Cicilia was the hero of this team in games with APOEL, he managed to score all three goals of his team.
My bet: Home Team to win both halves: @2.23 (Unibet)
Good luck to everyone!