Unfortunately, my bet from yesterday was lost... Everyone expected APOEL to come back and return the fate of the qualification. They had the match in their hand, they controlled almost every minute of the game, they had a lot of chances to score, but unfortunately the score was only 1-0. This is football, sometimes it takes a little chance to win. We go further and think about today, where we have Qualifications for Champions League.
Today I will go with a combination of 2 bets from 2 games with total odds of @3.27
Rosenborg vs. Valur
- The Norwegian champion's unsuccessful evolution from the first game now puts them in a position to win at least at two goals difference.
- Although they had a 57% possession, the Norwegian team had only two shouts on the gate and they came in the first half.
- The good part is that they lost only once in 2018 and then was 1-2 in front of the current leader of Eliteserien, Brann, who is clearly superior to the opponent in this first qualifying round.
- The offensive went well in home matches scored at least one goal this year, the last time they finished a match played at home without scoring, was in November 2017 in Europa League groups, 0-1 vs. Real Sociedad.
- In the first game the victory came in the end of the game, when Eidur Aron Sigurbjornsson scored from a pass from Thomson in the 84th minute.
- Valur does not seem to be afraid of the matches played away, at least in the domestic competitions, although they has not always achieved a favorable result, in 2018 scored in nine out of ten matches.
- A goal scored by the champion of Iceland, compels her opponent to score at least three times, so they will go for that goal.
- They had a lot of trouble when played in European Cups, the last time they won such a match was in the 1993/1994 season, in front of the Finns at MyPa.
My prediction: Rosenborg to score in both halves: @1.96 (Unibet)
Qarabağ vs. Olimpija Ljubljana
- Last season they participated in the Champions League groups and wants to get there again.
- They has won the last two official matches with the same score, 1-0.
- They has lost just one of the previous 9 games home.
- The offensive is not extraordinary, scoring just 2 goals in the last 4 duels.
- Defense is good and only in one of the previous 15 disputes has took more than one goal.
- The title in Azerbaijan was took easy, with an advance of 16 points compared to the second place.
- Last time they played in CL in 2016 when was eliminated by Trencin in the second round.
- In the last 22 official matches they has only one defeat, so the morale is good.
- Only in 2 of the last 9 matches did not score, so they has a constant attack.
- The defensive is strong and only in 2 disputes last season has taken more than one goal.
- He won the championship being equal with Maribor who finished on 2.
My prediction: Total goals under 2.5: @1.67 (Unibet)