And you'd have to be a true fan to want to watch Werder Bremen at home, coronavirus or not
- They have the worst home record in the league
- They haven't scored at home since November
- They are 2nd bottom, 9 points adrift of guaranteed safety
All-in-all it suggests that even if they opened the turnstiles at the Wesser Stadium it might not be too difficult to enforce social distancing!
By contrast, Bayer Leverkusen were one of the form teams in the Bundesliga prior to the league shut down.
- They have won 9 of their last 10 games in all competitions
- They have the third-best defensive record in the league
- They sit 5th in the league, a win today would take them to a point off a Champions League spot
Given the above, I am offering very generous odds on Bayer Leverkusen winning this game to nil.