I have been working on the concepts for the chess game I have been working on. I have the Blocking done, now I have to choose the theme. A had a lot of ideas, but I can not choose. Here are two with explained positions.
(None of the pictures and drawings are mine, I just picked the first best I could find from searching)
Futuristic Soldiers Theme:
- Pawn: Just a simple soldier with army weapons and exoskeleton.
- Rook: Soldier with a almost, if not fully closed exoskeleton and a mini gun or a bazooka.
- Knight: Just a very skilled and fast soldier who is quit and kills with the knife.
- Bishop: A sniper who is always on his knees or laying down.
- Queen: An futuristic assassin with all type of technology.
- King: A commander, but with more futuristic clothing.
Fantasy Theme (Light vs Dark):
- Pawn: A militia from well trained soldiers / an undead zombie or ghoul
- Rook: A very strong and big soldier with a heavy weapon / an abomination or just a big muscular ugly monster with a lot of meat
- Knight: A knight / an undead knight
- Bishop: A well trained soldier who commands groups / an undead bandit
- Queen: A paladin / a vampire lord
- King: A heavy armored king / an undead flying skeleton ( this a picture of a dragon priest )
There will be more themes coming and I will be working on it. In the meantime, I will write these two themes as separate comments, and the one with the most vote counts will be chosen above the other. That way I know what people prefer.