Frequently Asked Questions
1. Why is FIFA Online 3 closed?
Garena and Electronic Arts have decided to stop FIFA Online 3 in Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia because the Electronic Arts team cannot continue to support it.
2. Since Garena has published FIFA Online 4 in Thailand and Vietnam, will Garena publish FIFA Online 4 in SAM and Indonesia to replace FIFA Online 3?
We do not plan to publish FIFA Online 4 in SAM or Indonesia.
3. What will happen to my squad, Cash, FC, or EP?
Once the game closes permanently on June 30, 2020, at 2359 hours, you will not be able to use or access any of your squad information. All remaining Cash, FC, and EP will also be deleted. Therefore, we encourage you to use all your Cash, FC, and EPs on the exciting events we have provided you in recent months.
4. Can I continue to add value in FIFA Online 3?
We have postponed all cash additions to the game starting today. You will be able to spend the remaining Cash, FC, and EP on the exciting farewell events we have provided you in recent months before the game closes permanently on June 30, 2020, 2359hrs.
5. Will I receive a refund for my reload in FIFA Online 3?
We will not give you a refund. However, we've put together a series of exciting events up to June 30, 2020 and will also provide a great snapshot of all the cash shop items for you to spend on your Cash or FC balance - for you to enjoy the best FIFA Online 3 content on offer in recent months.
6. What is the farewell event that Garena has planned?
We will be announcing free events, discounts, and prizes on our website and on Facebook in the coming weeks for you to enjoy the best content FIFA Online 3 has to offer in recent months, so stay tuned for more information.
[FIFA Team 3 Online]