Jose Mourinho appears to have gotten the following best bet Premier League supervisor to be sacked after Tottenham's Europa League calamity at Dynamo Zagreb.
Spikes looked home and hosed after the principal leg in the capital having gotten a 2-0 lead, however collapsed tremendously against the Croatian side in the bring leg back. A cap stunt from Mislav Orsic did the harm with the forward netting the conclusive objective in additional time leaving Spurs fans angry at the idea of their exit.
That has now left them dreading the most noticeably awful in front of their conflict against Villa at the end of the week with tension building on Mourinho.
Aston Villa versus Tottenham
Date: Sun, 21-Mar-21
Aston Villa have won just one of their last six class matches, and they'll be baffled to have discarded a late lead at Newcastle a week ago. A run of three successes in 10 at Villa Park makes for bleak perusing for the Villans.
Tottenham slammed out of the Europa League on Thursday night, tumbling to a 3-2 total misfortune to Dinamo Zagreb. Pressing factor is by and by mounting on Jose Mourinho following consecutive dreary losses.
Jack Grealish's potential return is an enormous lift for Villa, and they could cause a third progressive loss upon Spurs on Sunday night, however that is dependant on their skipper being fit.
Match Facts and Odds
* Tottenham have won 11 of their last 12 matches against Aston Villa on the whole rivalries. Tottenham win 2.45
* Tottenham have scored at any rate 2 objectives in 11 of their last 12 matches against Aston Villa altogether rivalries. Over 1.5 objectives 1.25
* Aston Villa have kept a spotless sheet in 5 of their last 7 home matches (Premier League). Aston Villa win or draw 1.53
* There have been under 2.5 objectives scored in 6 of Aston Villa's last 7 games (Premier League). Under 2.5 objectives 1.90
* There have been over 2.5 objectives scored in 5 of Tottenham's last 6 games (Premier League). Over 2.5 objectives 1.90
Forecast by Kinkray
Aston Villa 2-1 Tottenham