The international break is over, and the Bundesliga is back. The Scorum Bundesliga predictions challenges returns, for what is another interesting nine matches which will take place over the coming weekend.
If you need a quick reprise of the rules, check out the link below...
If you would like to read up on this week's matches, there is no better place to check it out than my weekly match preview, right here on Scorum.
To qualify, just leave your predictions (just copy and paste my list below and change where appropriate while retaining the same format) in the comments section, and please upvote and share too... The more people joining in, the better!
So, here we go...
- Leverkusen 2:0 VfB Stuttgart
- FC Bayern München 3:0 Fortuna Düsseldorf
- Hertha BSC 1:2 TSG 1899 Hoffenheim
- FC Augsburg 1:2 Eintracht Frankfurt
- 1.FSV Mainz 05 1:2 Borussia Dortmund
- VfL Wolfsburg 0:2 RB Leipzig
- FC Schalke 04 2:1 1.FC Nürnberg
- SC Freiburg 2:2 Werder Bremen
- Borussia Mönchengladbach 3:1 Hannover 96
Note that all predictions have to be submitted before kickoff on Friday evening.
So, here are my predictions... Good luck! Viel Glück!
For more Bundesliga fun stuff, check out my Little Bundesliga Book project. Copies of the 2016 pocket book are still available, with the aim of raising funds for a new edition at the end of this season.