The Bundesliga returns after a far too long winter break, and my Scorum match predictions competition returns. With form hard to gauge after the break, getting things right may prove to be harder than usual! Defending champions Bayern are up against Hoffenheim, Bayer Leverkusen take on Borussia Mönchengladbach in a tasty Rhine derby, while the weekend's hottest match-up sees leaders Borussia Dortmund travel to fourth-placed RB Leipzig.
If you need a quick reprise of the rules or are new to the competition, check out the link below...
If you would like to read up on this week's upcoming matches, there is no better place to check it out than my weekly match preview, which you can also find here on Scorum. Please do share and upvote!
To qualify, just leave your predictions (just copy and paste my list below and change where appropriate while retaining the same format) in the comments section, and please upvote and share too... The more people joining in, the better!
- TSG Hoffenheim 1:2 FC Bayern München
- Bayer 04 Leverkusen 1:1 Borussia Mönchengladbach
- VfB Stuttgart 2:1 1. FSV Mainz 05
- Eintracht Frankfurt 2:0 SC Freiburg
- FC Augsburg 1:1 Fortuna Düsseldorf
- Hannover 96 1:3 Werder Bremen
- RB Leipzig 2:2 Borussia Dortmund
- 1.FC Nürnberg 0:1 Hertha BSC
- FC Schalke 04 2:1 VfL Wolfsburg
Note that all predictions have to be submitted before kickoff on Friday evening. Viel Glück!
For more Bundesliga fun stuff, check out my Little Bundesliga Book project. Copies of the 2016 pocket book are still available, with the aim of raising funds for a new edition at the end of this season.