It is as if the Bundesliga was never away! It is time for week 19's predictions, and compared to last week there should be a couple of dead certs. That said, it has been so unpredictable this season that there is bound to be at least one shock result. It is top versus bottom as leaders Borussia Dortmund take on Hannover 96, while defending champions and chasers FC Bayern München entertain struggling VfB Stuttgart.
If you need a quick reprise of the rules or are new to the competition, check out the link below...
If you would like to read up on this week's upcoming matches, there is no better place to check it out than my weekly match preview, which you can also find here on Scorum. Please do share and upvote!
To qualify, just leave your predictions (just copy and paste my list below and change where appropriate while retaining the same format) in the comments section, and please upvote and share too... The more people joining in, the better!
- Hertha BSC 1:1 FC Schalke 04
- Borussia Dortmund 3:0 Hannover 96
- Borussia Mönchengladbach 2:0 FC Augsburg
- SC Freiburg 2:1 TSG 1899 Hoffenheim
- 1.FSV Mainz 05 3:1 1.FC Nürnberg
- VfL Wolfsburg 1:0 Bayer 04 Leverkusen
- Werder Bremen 2:2 Eintracht Frankfurt
- FC Bayern München 4:1 VfB Stuttgart
- Fortuna Düsseldorf 2:1 RB Leipzig
Note that all predictions have to be submitted before kickoff on Friday evening. Viel Glück!
For more Bundesliga fun stuff, check out my Little Bundesliga Book project. Copies of the 2016 pocket book are still available, with the aim of raising funds for a new edition at the end of this season.