It is week twenty in the Bundesliga, and the Rückrunde is well underway. Compared to last week, all three top runners have tough trips on the road. Leaders Borussia Dortmund have what is arguably the toughest task against high-flying Eintracht Frankfurt, while chasers FC Bayern München and Borussia Mönchengladbach are up against unpredictable Bayer Leverkusen and Schalke 04 respectively.
If you need a quick reprise of the rules or are new to the competition, check out the link below...
If you would like to read up on this week's upcoming matches, there is no better place to check it out than my weekly match preview, which you can also find here on Scorum. Please do share and upvote!
To qualify, just leave your predictions (just copy and paste my list below and change where appropriate while retaining the same format) in the comments section, and please upvote and share too... The more people joining in, the better!
- Hannover 96 0-2 RB Leipzig
- TSG 1899 Hoffenheim 2:1 Fortuna Düsseldorf
- Bayer 04 Leverkusen 0:2 FC Bayern München
- Eintracht Frankfurt 1:2 Borussia Dortmund
- Hertha BSC 2:1 VfL Wolfsburg
- 1.FC Nürnberg 1:2 Werder Bremen
- FC Schalke 04 1:1 Borussia Mönchengladbach
- FC Augsburg 2:3 1.FSV Mainz 05
- VfB Stuttgart 2:1 SC Freiburg
Note that all predictions have to be submitted before kickoff on Friday evening. Viel Glück!
For more Bundesliga fun stuff, check out my Little Bundesliga Book project. Copies of the 2016 pocket book are still available, with the aim of raising funds for a new edition at the end of this season.