Week 20 was a bad week for me, and after my worst predictions of the season I will be looking to get back on form. However, this week presents a number of tight encounters, and things remain as unpredictable as ever. Will FC Bayern München get back to top form? Will Borussia Dortmund continue to build on their lead? Then, at the other end of the table, Keller-dwellers Hannover and Nürnberg face off.
If you need a quick reprise of the rules or are new to the competition, check out the link below...
If you would like to read up on this week's upcoming matches, there is no better place to check it out than my weekly match preview, which you can also find here on Scorum. Please do share and upvote!
To qualify, just leave your predictions (just copy and paste my list below and change where appropriate while retaining the same format) in the comments section, and please upvote and share too... The more people joining in, the better!
- 1.FSV Mainz 05 1:1 Bayer 04 Leverkusen
- Borussia Dortmund 2:0 TSG 1899 Hoffenheim
- RB Leipzig 2:1 Eintracht Frankfurt
- Borussia Mönchengladbach 2:0 Hertha BSC
- Hannover 96 1:2 1.FC Nürnberg
- SC Freiburg 2:2 VfL Wolfsburg
- FC Bayern München 3:1 FC Schalke 04
- Werder Bremen 3:1 FC Augsburg
- Fortuna Düsseldorf 2:1 VfB Stuttgart
Note that all predictions have to be submitted before kickoff on Friday evening. Viel Glück!
For more Bundesliga fun stuff, check out my Little Bundesliga Book project. Copies of the 2016 pocket book are still available, with the aim of raising funds for a new edition at the end of this season.