FC Bayern München close the gap at the top to just three points as Borussia Dortmund slip against bottom side 1. FC Nürnberg, and things are really starting to hot up as the Bundesliga enters its final third. Last week saw only one winner, so it was not a bad week for me. So, here we go with another week of match predictions!
If you need a quick reprise of the rules or are new to the competition, check out the link below...
If you would like to read up on this week's upcoming matches, there is no better place to check it out than my weekly match preview, which you can also find here on Scorum. Please do share and upvote!
To qualify, just leave your predictions (just copy and paste my list below and change where appropriate while retaining the same format) in the comments section, and please upvote and share too... The more people joining in, the better!
(As this week I am a little late, the Friday night prediction will just be for fun... The points will not count towards the final total, which means that everybody has until kickoff on Saturday afternoon to join in!)
- Werder Bremen 2:0 VfB Stuttgart
- FC Bayern München 3:1 Hertha BSC
- Borussia Mönchengladbach 2:1 VfL Wolfsburg
- SC Freiburg 2:1 FC Augsburg
- 1.FSV Mainz 05 1:1 FC Schalke 04
- Fortuna Düsseldorf 2:0 1.FC Nürnberg
- Hannover 96 0:2 Eintracht Frankfurt
- Borussia Dortmund 2:1 Bayer 04 Leverkusen
- RB Leipzig 2:1 TSG 1899 Hoffenheim
Note that all predictions have to be submitted before kickoff on Friday evening (or in this case, Saturday afternoon 15:30 German time). Viel Glück!