It has been a busy week, which means that I could not get this done in time for the Friday evening match (not to worry - nobody could have called that one!) It does mean that there are eight matches to predict, as the Bundesliga fast approached the final straight. Following Dortmund's Friday flop, can FC Bayern München draw level on points at the top?
If you need a quick reprise of the rules or are new to the competition, check out the link below...
If you would like to read up on this week's upcoming matches, there is no better place to check it out than my weekly match preview, which you can also be able to find here on Scorum. Please do share and upvote!
To qualify, just leave your predictions (just copy and paste my list below and change where appropriate while retaining the same format) in the comments section, and please upvote and share too... The more people joining in, the better!
- FC Augsburg 2:1 Borussia Dortmund (result confirmed)
- Eintracht Frankfurt 2:1 TSG 1899 Hoffenheim
- Hertha BSC 2:2 1.FSV Mainz 05
- 1.FC Nürnberg 1:2 RB Leipzig
- FC Schalke 04 1:1 Fortuna Düsseldorf
- Bayer 04 Leverkusen 2:1 SC Freiburg
- Borussia Mönchengladbach 1:2 FC Bayern München
- VfB Stuttgart 2:0 Hannover 96
- VfL Wolfsburg 3:1 Werder Bremen
Note that all predictions have to be submitted before kickoff on Saturday afternoon (15:30 German time). Viel Glück!
For more Bundesliga fun stuff, please do check out my Little Bundesliga Book project. Copies of the 2016 pocket book are still available, with the aim of raising funds for a new edition at the end of this season. You can also buy a copy of my FC Bayern München fan history, Red Odyssey, on Amazon.com.