In this opportunity we will make a recount of the 10 most important news in the world of football.
* Gelson Martins, the best debutant in the history of Ligue 1. The Portuguese has only four games in France, but has already scored three goals and has distributed a assists since his arrival at AS Monaco where he has managed to relaunch his career. The French club already prepares 30 million to pay for his signing.
* There will be no more Monday Night Football in La Liga. José Luis Rubiales, president of the RFEF, confirmed that La Liga matches would no longer be played on Mondays and would focus on weekends. This modification attends to the constant complaints of fans and clubs.
* De Gea about to renew with United. The Spanish goalkeeper and the English club are about to close the renewal agreement that will bind De Gea for 4 more years and where it will charge 21 million euros a year, becoming the best paid of the squad along with Alexis Sánchez .
* Sergio Ramos did not escape the UEFA sanction. The captain of Real Madrid was sanctioned by the UEFA Disciplinary Committee after having forced the yellow card against Ajax. The punishment will be for two matches which implies that the return of the game against Ajax and the departure of hypothetical quarterfinals will be lost.
* Vinicius convened by Brazil. The young star of Real Madrid received the call for the first time to the Brazilian National Team for the next FIFA Date.
* Puma will dress Manchester City. The German brand will be the new official supplier of the English club. In this way the City is separated from Nike and all the sports conglomerate that manages will be passed to Puma.
* Jordi Alba renews until 2024. Barcelona made official the extension of lateral contract, who will remain culé until 2024 and will have a rescission clause that amounts to 500 million euros.
* De Ligt breaks records. The Dutch defender continues to make history at Ajax by becoming the youngest player to play 100 games at the club. De Ligt, who is only 19 years old, has become the great wish of the great clubs of Europe.
* Cristante is officially from Rome. The Roman club executed the purchase option on the midfielder, after paying 10 million to Atalanta for the transfer.
* Simeone looks for left side. In view of the possible departures of Lucas Hernández and Filipe Luis next summer, Atlético de Madrid looks for options to occupy the position. The Argentine Nicolás Tagliafico and the Spanish Jose Luis Gayá are the great favorites of the club.