Soccer / bets

elohim4
SOCCER Betscorum: Bet of the day, Analysis, Predictions, and Bets 28/01/2019 free tip
Iceland Cup 28.01.2019 | 18:30 Keflavik – Hafnarfjordur Tip : Both Teams To Score Money managment: Level stake 10 euro per bet PROBABILITY gol/no gol : Probability Gol: 46% Probability No gol: 54% PREVIOUS SCORUM BETS RECORDS: Previous Scorum Bets Records from 10/08/2018 till today: Total bets made so far: 353 Total wagered so far: 3530 ROI: 11% Level stake Pre-match odds 1X2: Over/under odds: Last results: In the last 15 games Keflavik had the following results: 0 wins, 1 draws and 14 losses. 5 games with goals from both teams 10 games with no goals from both teams Keflavik in the last 15 games played, has always scored at least one goal per game in 5 circumstances. In the last 15 games played at home, Keflavik had the following results: 13 wins, 1 draws and 1 losses. 8 games with goals from both teams 7 games with no goals from both teams Keflavik in the last 15 games played, has always scored at least one goal per game in 8 circumstances In the last 15 games Hafnarfjordur had the following results: 5 wins, 4 draws and 6 losses. 8 games with goals from both teams 7 games with no goals from both teams Hafnarfjordur in the last 15 games played, has always scored at least one goal per game in 11 circumstances In the last 15 games played away, Hafnarfjordur had the following results: 4 wins, 5 draws and 6 losses. 10 games with goals from both teams 5 games with no goals from both teams Hafnarfjordur the last 15 games played away, has always scored at least one goal per game in 13 circumstances. Head to head Keflavik – Hafnarfjordur In the last 18 Head to head games played, they had the following results: 11 games with goals from both teams 7 games with no goals from both teams Keflavik in the last 20 Head to head games against Hafnarfjordur as always scored at least one goal per game in 11 circumstances. Hafnarfjordur in the last 20 Head to head games against Keflavik as always scored at least one goal per game in 18 circumstances. Overall standings:
0.00
5
0

More posts are coming soon. Write your own!