Soccer / sbctips

elohim4updated
Qatar – Iran, World Friendly International, the prediction for the match 31/12/2018
World Friendly International 31.12.2018 | 18:00 Qatar – Iran Tip : Both Teams To Score A) Bookmaker 1X2 odds B) Both team to score odds C) Last matches: Qatar – Iran In the last 10 games Qatar had the following results: 6 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses. 3 games with goals from both teams 7 games with no goals from both teams Qatar in the last 10 games played, has always scored at least one goal per game in 8 circumstances, and 3 matches of the last 10 disputed ended with the both teams to Score. In the last 15 games Qatar had the following results, considering only home matches: 7 wins, 4 draws and 4 losses. 8 games with goals from both teams 7 games with no goals from both teams Qatar in the last 15 games played at home, has always scored at least one goal per game in 13 circumstances, and 8 matches of the last 15 disputed ended with the both teams to Score. In the last 10 games Iran had the following results: 5 wins, 3 draws and 2 losses. 5 games with goals from both teams 5 games with no goals from both teams Iran in the last 10 games played, has always scored at least one goal per game in 9 circumstances, and 5 matches of the last 10 disputed ended with the both teams to Score. In the last 15 games Iran had the following results, considering only away matches: 8 wins, 5 draws and 2 losses. 5 games with goals from both teams 10 games with no goals from both teams Iran in the last 15 games played away , has always scored at least one goal per game in 11 circumstances, and 5 matches of the last 15 disputed ended with the both teams to Score. F) MATCH ANALYSIS: Qatar in the last 10 games played, has always scored at least one goal per game in 8 circumstances, and 3 matches of the last 10 disputed ended with the both teams to Score. Qatar in the last 15 games played at home, has always scored at least one goal per game in 13 circumstances, and 8 matches of the last 15 disputed ended with the both teams to Score. Iran in the last 10 games played, has always scored at least one goal per game in 9 circumstances, and 5 matches of the last 10 disputed ended with the both teams to Score. Iran in the last 15 games played away , has always scored at least one goal per game in 11 circumstances, and 5 matches of the last 15 disputed ended with the both teams to Score. In the last 18 Head to head games we have had the following results: 6 games with goals from both teams 15 games with no goals from both teams Qatar has always scored at least one goal per game in 7 circumstances Iran has always scored at least one goal per game in 14 circumstances G) PROBABILITY GOL / NO GOL: Probability Gol: 42% Probability No gol: 58% H) THIS IS MY BET: Both Teams To Score I) PREVIOUS SCORUM BETS RECORDS: Previous Scorum Bets Records from 07/02/2018 till today Total bets made so far: 327 Total wagered so far: 3270 ROI: 12%
0.00
7
0

elohim4updated
Qatar – Iran, World Friendly International, the prediction for the match 31/12/2018
World Friendly International 31.12.2018 | 18:00 Qatar – Iran Tip : Both Teams To Score A) Bookmaker 1X2 odds B) Both team to score odds C) Last matches: Qatar – Iran In the last 10 games Qatar had the following results: 6 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses. 3 games with goals from both teams 7 games with no goals from both teams Qatar in the last 10 games played, has always scored at least one goal per game in 8 circumstances, and 3 matches of the last 10 disputed ended with the both teams to Score. In the last 15 games Qatar had the following results, considering only home matches: 7 wins, 4 draws and 4 losses. 8 games with goals from both teams 7 games with no goals from both teams Qatar in the last 15 games played at home, has always scored at least one goal per game in 13 circumstances, and 8 matches of the last 15 disputed ended with the both teams to Score. In the last 10 games Iran had the following results: 5 wins, 3 draws and 2 losses. 5 games with goals from both teams 5 games with no goals from both teams Iran in the last 10 games played, has always scored at least one goal per game in 9 circumstances, and 5 matches of the last 10 disputed ended with the both teams to Score. In the last 15 games Iran had the following results, considering only away matches: 8 wins, 5 draws and 2 losses. 5 games with goals from both teams 10 games with no goals from both teams Iran in the last 15 games played away , has always scored at least one goal per game in 11 circumstances, and 5 matches of the last 15 disputed ended with the both teams to Score. F) MATCH ANALYSIS: Qatar in the last 10 games played, has always scored at least one goal per game in 8 circumstances, and 3 matches of the last 10 disputed ended with the both teams to Score. Qatar in the last 15 games played at home, has always scored at least one goal per game in 13 circumstances, and 8 matches of the last 15 disputed ended with the both teams to Score. Iran in the last 10 games played, has always scored at least one goal per game in 9 circumstances, and 5 matches of the last 10 disputed ended with the both teams to Score. Iran in the last 15 games played away , has always scored at least one goal per game in 11 circumstances, and 5 matches of the last 15 disputed ended with the both teams to Score. In the last 18 Head to head games we have had the following results: 6 games with goals from both teams 15 games with no goals from both teams Qatar has always scored at least one goal per game in 7 circumstances Iran has always scored at least one goal per game in 14 circumstances G) PROBABILITY GOL / NO GOL: Probability Gol: 42% Probability No gol: 58% H) THIS IS MY BET: Both Teams To Score I) PREVIOUS SCORUM BETS RECORDS: Previous Scorum Bets Records from 07/02/2018 till today Total bets made so far: 327 Total wagered so far: 3270 ROI: 12%
0.00
7
0

elohim4updated
Qatar – Iran, World Friendly International, the prediction for the match 31/12/2018
World Friendly International 31.12.2018 | 18:00 Qatar – Iran Tip : Both Teams To Score A) Bookmaker 1X2 odds B) Both team to score odds C) Last matches: Qatar – Iran In the last 10 games Qatar had the following results: 6 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses. 3 games with goals from both teams 7 games with no goals from both teams Qatar in the last 10 games played, has always scored at least one goal per game in 8 circumstances, and 3 matches of the last 10 disputed ended with the both teams to Score. In the last 15 games Qatar had the following results, considering only home matches: 7 wins, 4 draws and 4 losses. 8 games with goals from both teams 7 games with no goals from both teams Qatar in the last 15 games played at home, has always scored at least one goal per game in 13 circumstances, and 8 matches of the last 15 disputed ended with the both teams to Score. In the last 10 games Iran had the following results: 5 wins, 3 draws and 2 losses. 5 games with goals from both teams 5 games with no goals from both teams Iran in the last 10 games played, has always scored at least one goal per game in 9 circumstances, and 5 matches of the last 10 disputed ended with the both teams to Score. In the last 15 games Iran had the following results, considering only away matches: 8 wins, 5 draws and 2 losses. 5 games with goals from both teams 10 games with no goals from both teams Iran in the last 15 games played away , has always scored at least one goal per game in 11 circumstances, and 5 matches of the last 15 disputed ended with the both teams to Score. F) MATCH ANALYSIS: Qatar in the last 10 games played, has always scored at least one goal per game in 8 circumstances, and 3 matches of the last 10 disputed ended with the both teams to Score. Qatar in the last 15 games played at home, has always scored at least one goal per game in 13 circumstances, and 8 matches of the last 15 disputed ended with the both teams to Score. Iran in the last 10 games played, has always scored at least one goal per game in 9 circumstances, and 5 matches of the last 10 disputed ended with the both teams to Score. Iran in the last 15 games played away , has always scored at least one goal per game in 11 circumstances, and 5 matches of the last 15 disputed ended with the both teams to Score. In the last 18 Head to head games we have had the following results: 6 games with goals from both teams 15 games with no goals from both teams Qatar has always scored at least one goal per game in 7 circumstances Iran has always scored at least one goal per game in 14 circumstances G) PROBABILITY GOL / NO GOL: Probability Gol: 42% Probability No gol: 58% H) THIS IS MY BET: Both Teams To Score I) PREVIOUS SCORUM BETS RECORDS: Previous Scorum Bets Records from 07/02/2018 till today Total bets made so far: 327 Total wagered so far: 3270 ROI: 12%
0.00
7
0
0.00
15
0
0.00
15
0
0.00
15
0
0.00
4
0
0.00
4
0
0.00
4
0
0.00
6
0
0.00
6
0
0.00
6
0
0.00
2
2
0.00
2
2
0.00
2
2
0.00
2
0
0.00
2
0
0.00
2
0
0.00
33
3
0.00
33
3
0.00
33
3
0.00
6
2
0.00
6
2
0.00
6
2