Soccer / scorum betting football

jazzbel
Seria A Matchday 22 of 38: Prediction,Scorum betting and Analysis:
This matchday will be important for Napoli if they want to stay in title race against Juventus and Roma if they want to be in top 4. Matches: Empoli vs Cheivo: Empoli is currently in 17th position in the League where as Cheivo is in 20th position(bottom) in the League.The point difference is 9 points. Empoli , in there last 6 matches have 4 losses , 1 draws and 1 wins where as Cheivo has 3 losses ,2 draws and 1 wins in there last 6 matches. There is 49% chance of Empoli winning ,27% chance of draw and 24% chance of Cheivo winning the match.I will go for Empoli . The score should be under 2.5 goals. SSC Napoli vs Sampdoria: Napoli is currently in 2nd position in the League where as Sampdoria is in 6th position in the League.The point difference is 15 points. Napoli , in there last 6 matches have 2 losses , 1 draws and 3 wins where as Sampdoria has 1 losses ,2 draws and 3 wins in there last 6 matches. There is 69% chance of Napoli winning , 19% chance of draw and 12% chance of Sampdoria winning the match.I will go for Napoli . The score should be under 3.5 goals. Juventus vs Parma: Juventus is currently in 1st position in the League where as Parma is in 12th position in the League.The point difference is 31 points. Juventus , in there last 6 matches have 0 losses , 1 draws and 5 wins where as Parma has 3 losses , 1 draws and 2 wins in there last 6 matches. There is 82% chance of Juventus winning , 13% chance of draw and 5% chance of Parmawinning the match.I will go for Juventus. The score should be over 2.5 goals. SPAL vs Torino: SPAL is currently in 15th position in the League where as Torino is in 10th position in the League.The point difference is 9 points.They have equal points both have 9 points. SPAL, in there last 6 matches have 2 losses , 3 draws and 1 wins where as Torino has 2 losses , 2 draws and 2 wins in there last 6 matches. There is 26% chance of SPAL winning , 30% chance of draw and 44% chance of Torino winning the match.I will go for SPAL winning or it will be draw. The score should be under 3.0 goals. Udinese vs Fiorentina: Udinese is currently in 16th in the League where as Fiorentina is in 9th position in the League.The point difference is 12 points. Udinese, in there last 6 matches have 2 losses , 2 draws and 2 wins where as Fiorentina has 1 losses , 2 draws and 3 wins in there last 6 matches. There is 29% chance of Udinese winning , 29% chance of draw and 42% chance of Fiorentina winning the match.I will go for Fiorentina winning. The score should be under 3.0 goals. Genoa vs Sassuolo: Genoa is currently in 13th position in the League where as Sassuolo is in 11st position in the League.The point difference is 6 points. Genoa , in there last 6 matches have 2 losses , 2 draws and 2 wins where as Sassuolo has 3 losses , 2 draws and 1 win in there last 6 matches. There is 39% chance of Genoa winning , 29% chance of draw and 32% chance of Sassuolo winning the match.I will go for Genoa . The score should be under 2.5 goals. Inter Milan vs Bologna: Inter Milan is currently in 3rd position in the League where as Bologna is in 18th position in the League.The point difference is 26 points. Inter Milan , in there last 6 matches have 1 loss , 2 draws and 3 wins where as Bologna has 4 losses , 2 draws and 0 wins in there last 6 matches. There is 75% chance of Inter Milan winning , 17% chance of draw and 8% chance of Bologna winning the match.I will go for Inter Milan . The score should be over 2.5 goals. AS Roma vs AC Milan: AS Roma is currently in 5th position in the League where as AC Milan is in 4th position in the League.The point difference is 1 points. AS Roma , in there last 6 matches have 4 losses , 1 draw and 1 win where as AC Milan has 1 losses , 2 draws and 3 wins in there last 6 matches. There is 45% chance of AS Roma winning , 28% chance of draw and 27% chance of AC Milan winning the match.I will go for AS Roma . The score should be under 3.0 goals. Frosinone Calcio vs SS Lazio: Frosinone is currently in 19th position in the League where as Lazio is in 8th position in the League.The point difference is 19 points. Frosinone, in there last 6 matches have 2 losses , 2 draws and 2 wins where as Lazio has 2 losses , 1 draws and 3 wins in there last 6 matches. There is 13% chance of Frosinone winning , 21% chance of draw and 66% chance of SS Lazio winning the match.I will go for Lazio . The score should be under 3.0 goals. Cagliari vs Atalanta: Cagliari is currently in 14th position in the League where as Atalanta is in 7th position in the League.The point difference is 11 points. Cagliari, in there last 6 matches have 4 losses , 1 draws and 1 wins where as Atalanta has 2 losses , 1 draws and 3 wins in there last 6 matches. There is 20% chance of Cagliari winning , 25% chance of draw and 55% chance of Atalanta winning the match.I will go for Atalanta . The score should be under 3.5 goals.
0.00
3
0

More posts are coming soon. Write your own!