Soccer / scorumcommunity

elohim4updated
SOCCER Betscorum: Bet of the day, Analysis, Predictions, and Bets 18/01/2019 free tip
Netherlands Eredivisie 18.01.2019 | 20:00 Vitesse – Excelsior Tip : Both Teams To Score Money managment: Level stake 10 euro per bet PROBABILITY gol/no gol : Probability Gol: 52% Probability No gol: 48% PREVIOUS SCORUM BETS RECORDS: Previous Scorum Bets Records from 10/08/2018 till today: Total bets made so far: 345 Total wagered so far: 3450 ROI: 11% Level stake Last week report: ROI: 8.5% Level stake Analysis of the match Following a long winter break, the Eredivisie returns with Friday night action at the GelreDome. Matches involving either side haven’t been short of goalmouth action, as Vitesse have failed to keep a clean sheet in their last nine Eredivisie outings whilst the same can be said of Excelsior’s last eight.The Red-Blacks are at the bottom half of the table after 17 matches are played. They are the worst defensive side in the league with 5 goals conceded while scoring only 23 in return. But currently, they are on a 3 match losing streak in the league. The latest of those losses were against Heracles, as they lost that away fixture by 0-3. Both sides scored in 4 of the last 5 h2h games at the home of Vitas. Will both teams score or not? Looking at the Vitesse's last 20 games, we see 12 ´both teams scored´ and 8 ´only one team/no score´. From Excelsior Rotterdam's last 20 games 10 have seen both teams scoring and 10 only one/no score. Looking at the rank-based BTTS stats. There is a 70% chance of Vitesse scoring in this game, the percent for Excelsior Rotterdam is 65% . Probability of conceding a goal is 85% for Vitesse and 80% for Excelsior Rotterdam. Probably LineupVITESSE (4-3-3): Eduardo; Karavaev, Thelander, Clarke-Salter, Buttner; Foor, Serero, Bero; Odegaard, Linssen, Beerens. EXCELSIOR (4-2-3-1): Damen; Fortes, Mattheij, Matthys, Burnet; Koolwijk, Haspolat; Mahmudov, Messaoud, Bruins; Omarsson.Pre-match odds 1X2 BTS odds Last results In the last 15 games Vitesse had the following results: 8 wins, 2 draws and 5 losses. 10 games with goals from both teams 5 games with no goals from both teams Vitesse in the last 15 games played, has always scored at least one goal per game in 12 circumstances, and 6 matches of the last 15 disputed ended with the both teams to Score. In the last 15 games played at home, Vitesse had the following results: 11 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses. 10 games with goals from both teams 5 games with no goals from both teams Vitesse in the last 15 games played, has always scored at least one goal per game in 13 circumstances, and 10 matches of the last 15 disputed ended with the both teams to Score. In the last 15 games Excelsior had the following results: 8 wins, 4 draws and 3 losses. 9 games with goals from both teams 6 games with no goals from both teams Excelsior in the last 15 games played, has always scored at least one goal per game in 10 circumstances, and 9 matches of the last 15 disputed ended with the both teams to Score. In the last 15 games played away, Excelsior had the following results: 6 wins, 2 draws and 7 losses. 8 games with goals from both teams 7 games with no goals from both teams Excelsior the last 15 games played away, has always scored at least one goal per game in 9 circumstances. Head to head Vitesse – Excelsior In the last 19 Head to head games played, they had the following results: 11 games with goals from both teams 9 games with no goals from both teams Vitesse in the last 19 Head to head games against Excelsior as always scored at least one goal per game in 16 circumstances. Excelsior in the last 19 Head to head games against Vitesse as always scored at least one goal per game in 13 circumstances.STANDINGS STANDINGS ONLY GAME PLAYED AT HOME: STANDINGS ONLY GAME PLAYED AWAY: FORM LAST 15 MATCHES: OVER/UNDER 2.5 Top Scorers
0.00
4
2