Soccer / vs
Chelsea vs man united: Sarri vs Mourinho the battle like traump and putin
Image United secured a thrilling and dramatic 3-2 comeback against Newcastle before the international break, but Saturday’s clash will go a long way to determining whether that was the spark that inspired an upturn in form, or merely a flash in the plan. Jose Mourinho welcomes back three players from injury. Jose Mourinho claims Manchester United have suffered ‘important injuries’ during the international break – but has been boosted by Luke Shaw and Nemanja Matic both being declared for Saturday’s clash with Chelsea. Marcos Rojo is also in contention to play for the first time this season, while Ander Herrera is available after an ankle injury. But Mourinho suggested there were deeper fitness concerns ahead of his return to Stamford Bridge in what is a must-win game for United. “The squad shape is that everybody available is selected,” said the United manager. “Some came back in good condition and the happiness of some good results. Some came back with injuries, injuries that we were aware of when they happened and the national teams were correct in sending the boys back. “We also had surprises with players that we had no idea that they were injured and they arrived with important injuries.” Shaw is back despite pulling out of the England squad for the games against Croatia and Spain after sustaining a knock in United’s 3-2 win against Newcastle just before the international break. Matic was also a doubt for the game against his former club when being sent home by Serbia to receive treatment for a back injury – but is available. But the biggest surprise in United’s travelling party for the lunchtime kick off against Chelsea was Rojo, who has been out since suffering injury for Argentina at the World Cup. The centre back then suffered a further setback when limping out of his comeback game for the under 23s last month. Another returning player is Herrera, who has recovered from an ankle injury sustained last month. “He trained two days but, with the situation we have, is one step forward and he’s ready to help us,” Mourinho added. Meanwhile, Mourinho has revealed his frustration at the timing of the latest international break - coming after United’s morale-boosting win against Newcastle. He immediately had to watch the majority of his players join up with their national teams at a time when he wanted to build on the dramatic comeback against Rafa Benitez’ side. “I felt that after the match (there was a change of attitude),” he said. “It looks an eternity - they go and they come and they come back step by step and even today we don’t have every player back. “So it is a bit strange when you come from the international week, but I think the feelings of the last match remain so the players are fine, are happy and focused on the match.” MAN UTD NEWS Luke Shaw, Nemanja Matic and Marcos Rojo are all in contention to face Chelsea after overcoming injury. The trio were part of United’s travelling party on Friday afternoon as they boarded a train for London. Shaw had to withdraw from the England squad for the games against Croatia and Spain after picking up a knock in the 3-2 win against Newcastle. Matic was sent home by Serbia with a back problem, while Rojo hasn’t played all season after picking up an injury at the World Cup and then hobbling out of his comeback for the under 23s last month. CHELSEA NEWS Maurizio Sarri has condemned the online abuse that Chelsea Women captain Karen Carney received this week as “disgusting” and unacceptable. Carney was targeted on Instagram by a user unknown to her, who sent her rape and death threats during Chelsea Women’s round of 16 first-leg Champions League clash against Fiorentina on Wednesday in which the midfielder scored a match-winning penalty to secure a 1-0 victory for the Blues. The Football Association released a statement on Thursday saying they were "appalled and dismayed" by the abuse and urged the police to tackle "this growing problem. Chelsea also condemned the abuse that Carney, 31, received and Sarri has now done the same telling reporters at Cobham: "I think, first of all, I watched the last match against Fiorentina. She's a very good midfielder. I think, she scored. "About the situation, what can I say? It's not acceptable. It's disgusting. I don't know what else to say." When then asked if social media abuse to both female and male Chelsea players was an issue he was concerned about, Sarri replied: "I don't know. I'm not used to using (social media). "I think you can use social media, but only for working. Not for socialising. I have a problem to speak with my friends on the phone because I like very much to speak to them face to face, to have dinner together. "So I don't know what to say. It's not my world. I don't know." A spokesperson for Instagram confirmed the account that sent the three abusive messages to Carney has been removed while the Metropolitan Police said it "takes allegations of threatening and abusive behaviour very seriously" and encourages victims to come forward with their stories to allow investigations to be carried on Source
Indonesia 0 vs South Korea 12
Compete at the Jakabaring Stadium, Palembang, Tuesday (08/21/2018), the South Korean women's soccer team proved its prowess by defeating the Indonesian women's national team 12-0. This result made Korea qualify as Group A winners with nine points. While Indonesia ranked third with three points and was eliminated because of a very large goal deficit. That is also what makes Indonesia fail to compete with Hong Kong in the race for the best third-ranked track. While the Indonesian women's soccer team must be eliminated from the 2018 Asian Games women's soccer branch South Korea's winning goal was created by Hyunyoung Lee (five goals) in the 4th minute (38 '), (47'), (71 '), (90'), two goals by Mira Moon (11 '), (37 ') Seonjoo Lim (14'), Hwayeon Son (48 '), Selgi Jang (69'), Soyun Ji (89 ') and (90 + 2). After the match, Indonesian national team coach, Satia Bagja admitted if Indonesia lost class (South Korea one level above Indonesia). He also admitted that the defensive strategy applied was unable to prevent Danielle Daphne et al from conceding many goals. "I am sorry. Previously we had a goal difference with Hong Kong five goals. I have tried the effort to play a lot of defense. I also want to see players whose instincts are not defensible," said Indonesian coach Satia Bagja.