This one is going to be a bit harder than stuffing fruit into a shoe.
How to Participate
- Find a local athlete (in the local paper, someone you know, someone you grew up with, someone who comes from the same town).
- Write 500 words about who they are, their sports career (whatever they accomplished so far), where you see them going.
- Send them an email, pigeon, note, anything you want telling them they've been featured on Scorum (include the link to your post).
- Comment on your own post thanking them if they replied to you.
- Link your post in the comments here.
1 SCR per entry!
There is no top entry. This is a participaction contest.
- One entry per person.
- All entries must be unique.
- No plagiarism (I'll know). Don't pad those 500 words with random crap. Make it pro.
- The local athlete is NOT yourself.
The local athlete doesn't have to be a renowned world champ. They just got to be someone's world champ, even if its just in their small world of friends and family.