UFC 237: Namajunas vs. Andrade
- Rose Namajunas [Champion] vs. Jessica Andrade - Andrade |Decision|
This is a great match-up in the division. I love both Rose and Jessica, two very entertaining fighters. I think the forward pressure of Andrade is going to create problems for Rose's style. Andrade is going to go into Brawl-Mode and the crowd will be solid supporting Andrade and this is going to be something that we see only in Brazil. Something wild :) Rose is a sweet girl and a great champion, but Andrade is going to take this one. Rose would stay technically sound to avoid getting finished, but the pressure and octagon control with power-punches will earn Andrade her UFC championship goal.
- Anderson Silva vs. Jared Cannonier - Silva |Decision|
Six-seven years ago, this would have been a clean and a violent victory for one of the greatest to ever do it, Anderson Silva. BUT even at this time and age, he proved he can hang out with the best young talents against Adesanya, and with more volume and less arm-spinning, showing off tactics h could have beaten the young prospect as well. Jared will start the fight strong, Anderson will do his thing, counter and some weird stuff :) and Jared is going to start respecting Silva too much. I am hoping for a 3rd round TKO for The Spider or a unanimous decision.
- Jose Aldo vs. Alexander Volkanovski - Aldo |KO/TKO| [Rd 2]
This is the fight I am looking forward to the most in this fight card. The legend, great Jose Aldo will face off against the Aussie slugger Volkanovski. Two things, I am worried about Aldo. His mindset coming to this match, with his retirement talk and his cardio against a guy who pushes the phase in a constant basis. BUT I think the fight being at Aldo's hometown in Rio and his motivation is going to be extra high to take out the young up and coming prospect. And he has become good in managing his cardio in especially 3 round fights.Volkanovski is going to have some good moments in the first round, may be even rocking Aldo, but the King of Rio is going to make a comeback and get his 3rd consecutive KO victory in the 2nd or 3rd round stopping Alexander via strikes.
- Thiago Alves vs. Laureano Staropoli - Staropoli |KO/TKO| [Rd 2]
- Antonio Rogerio Nogueira vs. Ryan Spann - Spann |KO/TKO| [Rd 1]
- Kurt Holobaugh vs. Thiago Moises - Moises |Submission| [Rd 2]
- Irene Aldana vs. Bethe Correia - Aldana |KO/TKO| [Rd 3]
- Clay Guida vs. B.J. Penn - Guida |KO/TKO| [Rd 2]
- Luana Carolina vs. Priscila Cachoeira - Carolina |Decision|
- Warlley Alves vs. Sergio Moraes -Moraes |Decision|
- Raoni Barcelos vs. Carlos Quiroz - Barcelos |Submission| [Rd 2]
- Talita Bernardo vs. Viviane Araujo - Bernardo |Decision|
#Most Confident Pick/s:
- Raoni Barcelos
- Thiago Moises
- Irene Aldana