UFC Fight Night 152: dos Anjos vs. Lee
- Rafael dos Anjos vs. Kevin Lee - Lee |Decision|
The constant forward pressure against the cage, that's what Kevin Lee should do and mix in some takedown with top control. RDA is a tough customer to take out on feet or on the mat. Lee will win a unanimous decision.
- Ian Heinisch vs. Antonio Carlos Junior -Carlos Jr. |Submission| [Rd 1]
Ian is a good boxer. Carlos Jr. is an elite grappler. I don't want Antonio to stand and bang with Heinisch as I believe Ian has the ability to may be knock Antonio out. But on the mat it's a different game. Ian is good at scrambling as he showed against Mutante. In my opinion the levels of grappling in that fight and this fight would be not close at all. I am taking Antonio Carlos Jr. to come to his senses :) take the fight to the ground as early as he can and get a submission win.
- Megan Anderson vs. Felicia Spencer -Anderson |KO/TKO| [Rd 2]
- Vicente Luque vs. Derrick Krantz -Luque |KO/TKO| [Rd 2]
- Nik Lentz vs. Charles Oliveira -Oliveira |Submission| [Rd 2]
- Austin Hubbard vs. Davi Ramos -Ramos |Submission| [Rd 1]
- Sijara Eubanks vs. Aspen Ladd -Ladd |KO/TKO| [Rd 2]
With Ladd, weight cut is always a concern but Ladd is a young prospect and most importantly shows that ferociousness which lacks in women's divisions.
- Desmond Green vs. Charles Jourdain -Green |Decision|
- Michel Pereira vs. Danny Roberts -Roberts |Decision|
- Grant Dawson vs. Mike Trizano -Dawson |Submission| [Rd 2]
- Patrick Cummins vs. Ed Herman -Cummins |Decision|
- Zak Cummings vs. Trevin Giles -Giles |Decision|
- Julio Arce vs. Julian Erosa -Arce |KO/TKO| [Rd 2]
#Most Confident Pick/s:
- Davi Ramos
- Julio Arce