UFC on ESPN 2 is the 5th and final round of the 2nd installment of the UFC Nostradamus contest. After this weekend's card, I will send the 100 SCR prize to this installment's winner. Next one will start on Sun, Apr 14.
Standings and participants' bankroll after 4th round:
Last week I and @mikey got KOed from the contest and @brandonk had a huge blow to his bankroll.
1. @barbadosso - 28.696,80 (Q; +6956,80)
2. @grof - 19.330 (Q; +1170)
3. @keegzhawkins - 10.260 (Q; -)
4. @potplucker - 9150 (4/5; -)
5. @brandonk - 6000 (Q; -25.165)
6. @sunsethunter - 5800 (Q; -)
7. @boatsports90 - 500 (Q; -)
8. @tadas - 0 (Q; -7013.14)
9. @yefet - 0 (Q; -)
10. @mikey - 0 (4/5; -19.800)
11. @davor27 - 0 (3/5; -)
12. @kryptokeeper - 0 (1/5; -)
*In the brackets are 4th round's results and how many bets you made (out of 5 necessary to be eligible for the prize; Q - you are already eligible).
UFC on ESPN 2
For this round you can choose from these fights:
- Barboza E. (1.76) - Gaethje J. (2.08)
- Branch D. (2.05) - Hermansson J. (1.78)
- Emmett J. (1.93) - Johnson M. (1.89)
- Kowalkiewicz K. (1.64) - Waterson M. (2.28)
- Nzechukwu K. (1.54) - Craig P. (2.52)
- Yusuff S. (1.71) - Moraes S. (2.15)
UFC Nostradamus rules
- This is a long term contest with 5 UFC events (rounds) from which you can pick your winners;
- Every participant starts with a 10 000 u. (units) bankroll and uses that bankroll to place bets on the given fixtures;
- You will be given a list of fights to choose from with real market odds in each of 5 events. You don't need to choose a winner from each fight or even each event. The only requirement is to place at least 5 bets on 5 different fights with at least 1000 u. to be eligible to win the contest;
- The participant with the biggest bankroll at the end of the contest will win the contest and 100 SCR;
- The best result of the round will receive my 100% upvote, 2nd place - 75%, 3rd - 50%, every other entry - 10%.
Write your picks in the comment section until 3 PM CST (of the fight day). Picks after that will not be eligible.