I've not written or thought of a new year resolution for some years now, Why, because I often don't get them done by the end of the year. I always postpone my year's resolution to the following year. I've decided to start again and this time, i'm determined to see it through. No more excuses. I will stay committed to it, so I don't have to postpone it again.

I pray and hope I fear God more in the coming year. When you fear God, you don't need supervision or an audience to do the right thing. Some people believe if you think something is right, then you can go ahead with it, but that's not the case. You are given the freedom to do whatever pleases you, but doesn't mean what you are doing is the right thing. I hope to love God more in the coming year. When you love someone, you try to do what will please them. You go out of your way to make them know you are for them. When you love God, you find out what He wants and you try to do them. You even go through the rain just to be with the one you love.

Another new year resolution is to obey God more in the year 2019. The first commandment with a promise in the Bible is to obey your mother and father. Imagine what you get if you should obey your heavenly father. The blessings are infinite. Disobedience leads to sacrifice. If you run a red light and crash, you will have yourself to blame if you loose your legs in the accident. Obedience is better than sacrifice. I hope to serve God better in the new year. I will try to always make time for the things of God. Seek God and all other things shall be added to you. I have to put God first in everything that I do and also help in my church and anything that deals with the work of God.

I will try to be more just in the new year. Often times we take sides in situations without knowing it. I won't be biased towards someone because of what they have or who they are. I will try to be fair with everyone and in any situation. No cheating on my end. I hope to be more kind in the year 2019. Whenever I have the chance to be good to someone, I will try and do to the best of my capabilities. My grandma always told me, "things done in half are never done right." If I can help someone 100%, I won't help out 80% and ask them to find the remaining 20% from somewhere else. I will do all the 100% if I can.