Aviatrix is a blockchain-based game based on the use of NFT tokens by each user. The game uses the Play-To-Earn (P2E) mechanics with NFT, when the user's game object (plane) upgrades depending on the experience and makes a profit depending on its place in the rating.
So, what do we need to start the game? 🤔
Let's take a look at the login page. Here we have two options:
- Enter your private key for scorum blog.
- Don’t have an account? No prob 🙃 — sign up!
❗️❗️ Your account has a unique key as our platform is made on blockchain and only you have access to it. Keep this key in a safe place, as if you lose it, you will not be able to restore it.
And here we are 🚀
Still in doubt?
Then first there is an opportunity to play Aviatrix on a default plane in demo-mode. After you understand that it’s exactly what you need, it’s time to create a plane and take part in flights with other players. The primary power of the aircraft at the time of generation depends on the amount of SP on the account and is charged 1 to 1. The plane is created with the entire amount of the available SP. The number of planes generated by one user is not limited, but when creating each next plane, the sum of SP should be added.
When creating a plane, you can assign a name to it (the user chooses, the name must be unique), which is recorded in the NFT token. The name can't be repeated, which contributes to add value of plane with interesting names. In addition to the name, the user can determine the color of plane by selecting one of the basic color sets. Thus, this is an opportunity to show your creativity to make your plane unique 🙂
After clicking on the «create» button, you are ready to enjoy playing time in Aviatrix and take part in flights to get rewards!
Moreover, there's a few things to take a note about:
- A plane accumulates experience (power), which corresponds to the turnover of the player.
- Experience is assigned to a plane and it saves during selling.
- A model of the plane is transformed, looks more and more effective depending on the level and the player can choose any model from levels already reached.
- Inside the flight all planes are equal — the power of the plane does not affect the chances to win the flight or to fly more than others.
- The power of the plane affects the ability of the user to receive rewards from the pool formed from the GGR of the game.