Get Scorum Blog AppInstall and read again anytime!

Scorum

New and Noteworthy

zoneboyupdated
Introducing BSCR sponsored Fantasy Football League
The Fantasy Premier League popularly known as FPL is back with a bang and players like Bruno Fernandes, Salah have racked up good points in their first match. BSCR is coming up with an interesting version of FPL which is for the full season and weekly. The cost for joining the weekly pool is 100,000 bscr and 200,000 bscr for full season league. You can convert your scr to bscr by reading this post https://scorum.com/en-us/scorum/@zoneboy/the-bscr-scr-bridge-is-live BSCR FPL season rulesJoin Fantasy Premier League here Create your team.Fill this form https://forms.gle/N23SMhRKQ1ghcbSL6The scoring starts from GameWeek 2 to provide a level playing ground for every oneIt is restricted to a team per user. Multiple teams registration will be nullified PrizeThe bscr team will add 500,000 bscr to the prize pool and distribute the prize in the ratio 60% of the total reward will be distributed in the ratio 5:3:2 to the top 3 participants.The remaining 40% will be distributed evenly between rank 4 to 15. BSCR FPL weekly rulesJoin Fantasy Premier League hereCreate your own team.Fill this form https://forms.gle/DN4c4gVA7ffhRrC8AYou can enter with multiple teams Prize80% of the total reward will be distributed in the ratio 5:3:2 to the top 3 participants. The remaining 20% will be burnt Invite your friends and join the different pools. You can convert your scr to bscr by reading this post https://scorum.com/en-us/scorum/@zoneboy/the-bscr-scr-bridge-is-live
0.00
10
1

zoneboyupdated
Introducing BSCR sponsored Fantasy Football League
The Fantasy Premier League popularly known as FPL is back with a bang and players like Bruno Fernandes, Salah have racked up good points in their first match. BSCR is coming up with an interesting version of FPL which is for the full season and weekly. The cost for joining the weekly pool is 100,000 bscr and 200,000 bscr for full season league. You can convert your scr to bscr by reading this post https://scorum.com/en-us/scorum/@zoneboy/the-bscr-scr-bridge-is-live BSCR FPL season rulesJoin Fantasy Premier League here Create your team.Fill this form https://forms.gle/N23SMhRKQ1ghcbSL6The scoring starts from GameWeek 2 to provide a level playing ground for every oneIt is restricted to a team per user. Multiple teams registration will be nullified PrizeThe bscr team will add 500,000 bscr to the prize pool and distribute the prize in the ratio 60% of the total reward will be distributed in the ratio 5:3:2 to the top 3 participants.The remaining 40% will be distributed evenly between rank 4 to 15. BSCR FPL weekly rulesJoin Fantasy Premier League hereCreate your own team.Fill this form https://forms.gle/DN4c4gVA7ffhRrC8AYou can enter with multiple teams Prize80% of the total reward will be distributed in the ratio 5:3:2 to the top 3 participants. The remaining 20% will be burnt Invite your friends and join the different pools. You can convert your scr to bscr by reading this post https://scorum.com/en-us/scorum/@zoneboy/the-bscr-scr-bridge-is-live
0.00
10
1

zoneboyupdated
Introducing BSCR sponsored Fantasy Football League
The Fantasy Premier League popularly known as FPL is back with a bang and players like Bruno Fernandes, Salah have racked up good points in their first match. BSCR is coming up with an interesting version of FPL which is for the full season and weekly. The cost for joining the weekly pool is 100,000 bscr and 200,000 bscr for full season league. You can convert your scr to bscr by reading this post https://scorum.com/en-us/scorum/@zoneboy/the-bscr-scr-bridge-is-live BSCR FPL season rulesJoin Fantasy Premier League here Create your team.Fill this form https://forms.gle/N23SMhRKQ1ghcbSL6The scoring starts from GameWeek 2 to provide a level playing ground for every oneIt is restricted to a team per user. Multiple teams registration will be nullified PrizeThe bscr team will add 500,000 bscr to the prize pool and distribute the prize in the ratio 60% of the total reward will be distributed in the ratio 5:3:2 to the top 3 participants.The remaining 40% will be distributed evenly between rank 4 to 15. BSCR FPL weekly rulesJoin Fantasy Premier League hereCreate your own team.Fill this form https://forms.gle/DN4c4gVA7ffhRrC8AYou can enter with multiple teams Prize80% of the total reward will be distributed in the ratio 5:3:2 to the top 3 participants. The remaining 20% will be burnt Invite your friends and join the different pools. You can convert your scr to bscr by reading this post https://scorum.com/en-us/scorum/@zoneboy/the-bscr-scr-bridge-is-live
0.00
10
1
0.00
6
2
0.00
6
2
0.00
6
2
andercyou
Having A Hard Time Creating A Tech Blog? Try These Ideas!
Online blogging is an often, misunderstood tool for creating customer confidence and establishing a relationship with your clients. Relax and avoid the confusion of creating meaningful blogs by learning the tips and tricks of those who do it every day. Read on to gain the needed insights to make your own blogging efforts pay off for you. Blogging is about writing. If you don't like to write, you probably won't enjoy blogging. But if you've never tried writing, you may have an as yet undiscovered talent that you would enjoy. So try writing a few practice blog posts. Write about something interesting to you. If you enjoy writing, then blogging may be for you! Blog on a regular basis. Don't be like other beginning bloggers who don't update their blog frequently after starting it. This mistake will cost you readers. Any readers who are initially interested will lose interest if they have to wait a long time between posts or updates to articles. A great idea is to make a new blog update weekly and update your readers by email. Try writing from your own experiences. Write openly about items you know about and write your feelings about them without fearing being wrong. It tends to be a big mistake to copy from experts than to learn from your own errors. Your personal experience is the most precious blogging asset that you have. So you see that blogging is indeed a skill, but one that can be learned by anyone with a sincere desire to establish a solid relationship with those who visit their website. Just because your customers are not ones that you meet face-to-face, does not mean that the personal element should be disregarded. Enact the techniques learned here to be a better blogger and a valued supplier for your clients.
0.00
3
0
andercyou
Having A Hard Time Creating A Tech Blog? Try These Ideas!
Online blogging is an often, misunderstood tool for creating customer confidence and establishing a relationship with your clients. Relax and avoid the confusion of creating meaningful blogs by learning the tips and tricks of those who do it every day. Read on to gain the needed insights to make your own blogging efforts pay off for you. Blogging is about writing. If you don't like to write, you probably won't enjoy blogging. But if you've never tried writing, you may have an as yet undiscovered talent that you would enjoy. So try writing a few practice blog posts. Write about something interesting to you. If you enjoy writing, then blogging may be for you! Blog on a regular basis. Don't be like other beginning bloggers who don't update their blog frequently after starting it. This mistake will cost you readers. Any readers who are initially interested will lose interest if they have to wait a long time between posts or updates to articles. A great idea is to make a new blog update weekly and update your readers by email. Try writing from your own experiences. Write openly about items you know about and write your feelings about them without fearing being wrong. It tends to be a big mistake to copy from experts than to learn from your own errors. Your personal experience is the most precious blogging asset that you have. So you see that blogging is indeed a skill, but one that can be learned by anyone with a sincere desire to establish a solid relationship with those who visit their website. Just because your customers are not ones that you meet face-to-face, does not mean that the personal element should be disregarded. Enact the techniques learned here to be a better blogger and a valued supplier for your clients.
0.00
3
0
andercyou
Having A Hard Time Creating A Tech Blog? Try These Ideas!
Online blogging is an often, misunderstood tool for creating customer confidence and establishing a relationship with your clients. Relax and avoid the confusion of creating meaningful blogs by learning the tips and tricks of those who do it every day. Read on to gain the needed insights to make your own blogging efforts pay off for you. Blogging is about writing. If you don't like to write, you probably won't enjoy blogging. But if you've never tried writing, you may have an as yet undiscovered talent that you would enjoy. So try writing a few practice blog posts. Write about something interesting to you. If you enjoy writing, then blogging may be for you! Blog on a regular basis. Don't be like other beginning bloggers who don't update their blog frequently after starting it. This mistake will cost you readers. Any readers who are initially interested will lose interest if they have to wait a long time between posts or updates to articles. A great idea is to make a new blog update weekly and update your readers by email. Try writing from your own experiences. Write openly about items you know about and write your feelings about them without fearing being wrong. It tends to be a big mistake to copy from experts than to learn from your own errors. Your personal experience is the most precious blogging asset that you have. So you see that blogging is indeed a skill, but one that can be learned by anyone with a sincere desire to establish a solid relationship with those who visit their website. Just because your customers are not ones that you meet face-to-face, does not mean that the personal element should be disregarded. Enact the techniques learned here to be a better blogger and a valued supplier for your clients.
0.00
3
0
0.00
13
0
0.00
13
0
0.00
13
0
0.00
12
1
0.00
12
1
0.00
12
1
0.00
8
0
0.00
8
0
0.00
8
0
0.00
14
2
0.00
14
2
0.00
14
2
0.00
13
2
0.00
13
2
0.00
13
2