The payout for last week's Freaky Friday blog was $162.03 meaning that our top two entries for this week will receive 50% of that amount rounded up, which comes to 82 SCR. 10% of the total prize money goes to the Second place entry and the remainder goes to the contest winner. Extra contest donations will be split 50-50 between the first and second place winners.
First Place will Receive 73.8 SCR
Second Place Will Receive 8.2 SCR
On this Freaky Friday we're going to get demolished! No, no, we're not going out on a late night binge, we're going to the derby! That's right, it's time to buckle up and see who can stay alive and win our first ever Scorum Demolition Derby Race.
The object of this game is to look at the photo above from a freaky sporting event and then tell a story about the event in your own words as if you were at the scene when it happened.
You can become an observer
You can become one of the participants in the event
You can be a coach
You can be a referee
You can be a newscaster
You can even imagine or dream that you are there
Just tell what happened from your vantage point as if you were right there watching when it happened, or from the viewpoint of it happening to you. Make it weird, make it funny, or make it dramatic. In fact, just have fun and tell the story from what you were thinking when you saw the photo, don't worry about the facts, just make it up as you go.
- Title your blog "On Freaky Friday I _____________" fill in the blank with something to make your story unique. Post the video or photo from this contest along with a link back to this blog and a short explanation so that the readers will know what you are writing about.
- The story must be 400 words long or longer about the events and scenes in the video or photo above.
- The story must be your own work, quotes may be used with credits given but the words in a quote do not count toward the word total. Make sure that you also give credits for any photos used in your story.
- Write your story in your own blog and post a link below.
- The contest is open to anyone, but due to bad actors and scammers on Scorum, I reserve the right to disqualify or ignore any entry from someone known to be a deceiver or who is even suspected of not being genuine. Don't worry, if you have written good blogs free from plagiarism and have not tried to scam anyone then you should have nothing to be concerned about.
- The prize payout will be 50% of the total payout from the previous contest blog plus any donations. Second place will receive 10% of the payout total and the contest winner will receive the remaining funds. If we receive extra donations then unless otherwise specified by the donor those funds will be split evenly between the contest winner and the runner up.
- As part of the reward for entering the contest, I will give a 50% upvote to any qualifying entry plus other upvotes whenever possible.
- This contest runs from Friday to Friday so all entries must be submitted by midnight Thursday for whatever time zone that you live in.
- You may enter this contest using any language, just post your blog in the native domain and provide links as stated above. Just know that I will be using a translator in order to read and judge your entry which may affect my ability to properly and fairly do so depending on the accuracy of the translator that I use.
This is a weekly contest and my goal is to help as many members as possible to receive an established following on Scorum and to build up their accounts so that they can earn a steady income for themselves and at the same time begin to help others with their ability curate blogs and give significant upvotes for good work.
Are you getting left in the dust?
Freaky Friday provides a good proving grounds for you to test your blogging skills as well as show off those skills and get the attention from the community at large you deserve.
Now To Announce The Winners Of Last Week's Freaky Friday Contest
First Place Winner
Winning Entry: "On Freaky Friday, Hoppin' Johnny Cassidy Wowed the World"
Other Entries This Week
@willswilliams - "On freaky Friday, I had my head reset."
@austino - "On Freaky Friday, I Needed Few Punches To Be Wise"
We will say goodbye now and issue a very special thank you to everyone who helped fund this week's contest with their up-votes, your continued support is much appreciated!
@Carl, @zoneboy, @sportitalia, @birjudanak, @ablaze, @brandonk
@dexpartacus, @GROF, @broncofan99, @liberty-minded, @cicbar
@Tadas, @Idunique, @dwin0603, @stanleyasokingz, @eve, @puncakbukit
@alvina, @Indonesian Community, @satriotomo, @wstanley224, @donboy65
@scorumsport, @Maximus, @peman85, @Lucky7, @austino, @MindBlast
@akudozen, @l0g1crypt0, @yuliyama, @ran.koree, @paulao0506, @DK ⚡️
@tosyne2much, @satoshi, @Oxygen02, @lawlees, @davor27, @nhl
@mr-sarriball, @shiningboy22, @battleaxe, @bamamama