The payout for last week's blog was 152.14 SP meaning that our winning entry for this week will receive 50% of that and I'll add a little extra SCR for good measure.
The total prize payout for this week will be 77.77 SCR!
And here is the subject of this week's "Freaky" stories, underwater hockey!
The object of this game is to look at the photos above from a freaky sporting event and then tell a story about the event in your own words as if you were at the scene when it happened.
- You can become an observer
- You can be a fan
- You can become one of the participants in the event
- You can be a coach
- You can be a referee
- Or you can even be a newscaster
Just tell what happened from your vantage point as if you were right there watching when it happened, or from the viewpoint of it happening to you. Make it weird, make it funny, or make it dramatic. In fact, just have fun and tell the story from what you were thinking when you saw the photo, don't worry about the facts, just make it up as you go.
- Title your blog "On Freaky Friday I _____________" fill in the blank with something to make your story unique. Post the video or photo from this contest along with a link back to this blog and a short explanation so that the readers will know what you are writing about.
- The story must be 400 words long or longer about the events and scenes in the following video or photo.
- The story must be your own work, quotes may be used with credits given but the words in a quote do not count toward the word total. Make sure that you also give credits for any photos used in your story.
- Write your story in your own blog and post a link below.
- The contest is open to anyone, but due to bad actors and scammers on Scorum, I reserve the right to disqualify or ignore any entry from someone known to be a deceiver or who is even suspected of not being genuine. Don't worry, if you have written good blogs free from plagiarism and have not tried to scam anyone then you should have nothing to be concerned about. But if you think that you might be on my blacklist you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your eligibility.
- The prize will be 50% of the total payout from the previous contest blog plus any donations.
- As part of the reward for entering the contest, I will give a 50% upvote to any qualifying entry plus other upvotes whenever possible.
This Freaky Friday contest seems to be catching on and growing thanks to all of the support and free advertising that both the participants and friends of the contest have given. I want to thank all of you that have gotten behind this project and are pushing us toward greater rewards. Greater rewards mean faster account building, and my goal is to build up as many accounts of hard working Scorumians as possible.
Last Week's 56 SCR winner was KaluChima aka @mr-sarriball
You can find the winning entry here "On Freaky Friday-I had my first kiss"
Thanks to @writingamigo and @paulao0506 and their generous donations to these contests I'm able to give our other five entries a consolation prize of 5 SCR each!
@kolumbus "On a freaky Friday, I saw terror"
@willswilliams "ON FREAKY FRIDAY, I BECAME A VIGILANTE."
@stanleyasokingz "ON FREAKY FRIDAY I FLEW WITHOUT WINGS."
@austino "On Freaky Friday, I Faced My Worst Fear.."
Much appreciation and thanks to all of the contestants and especially to @writingamigo who was gracious enough to volunteer to judge last weeks contest, and that is no easy task!
This Week's Sponsors
@writingamigo @fullcoverbetting @btb @Born to play @akudozen
@paulao0506 @oceanboy @eve @girolamomarotta @Mr Tambourine Man
@DK ⚡️ @BDN @dwin0603 @satriotomo @cicbar @sportsgeek
@stanleyasokingz @davor27 @ligaland @eclipse @still @umair
@Hassan @yuliyama @Matt @austino @kaybee123 @izge
@satoshi @sportsfan7 @arbaaz @leosdemond11 @Bet On Blockchain
@broncofan99 @ablaze @panda @hello @thesportsguru