Here anyone can nominate Who you think is the most broken-hearted member of the sports world for last week, and then try to cheer them up or give them some advice.
Table tennis or "Ping Pong" can be a frustrating sport for those who are hand/eye cordination challenged. I remember as an older teenager having a Happy Moanday moment when a 7 year old schooled me in a game of Ping Pong. I walked away letting everyone believe that I had just let him win because he was such a little guy, the fact is I didn't want to get embarrassed again by that skilled little freak.
All Happy Moan-Day Contest qualifying entries will receive a 50% upvote from me and there will be 3 winners for the contest with prizes totaling 60 SCR.
1st place will receive 30 SCR
2nd place will receive 20 SCR
3rd place will receive 10 SCR
Are you lost on Scorum and trying to find a good story?
Or are you writing good blogs but still struggling to get noticed on Scorum?
Maybe you have already had some success but you are finding it hard to find something else to write about?
Then this is the contest for you!
This is the place where you know that you will have one new subject every week, because we are sure to have plenty of losers and mishaps to write about, plus you are assured that your blog will get some extra views.
The Happy Moan-Day Contest
(This contest is all about Sports Losers, Fails, Muffs, Falls, Goofs, or anything else that would make a player, coach, fans or spectators moan and groan. It is meant to be funny and light-hearted so please, no post that would cause us to mourn like fatalities, or serious injuries, diseases or any other true personal tragedies. This is meant to be in fun, there are always funny fails that happen and there are losers that need to be cheered up. This is simply a way to cheer up all of those losers of the week who are trying to pull themselves back together again for the next competition.)
- The power of this competition is in recognition, by entering a blog in this contest you are sure to have some readers checking it out. I will upvote every qualifying blog as soon as I see the link posted below so that it gets bumped up on the trending pages. My hope is that readers will soon begin to recognize the blog title and make it a practice to support the entries. To enter this contest you must write and publish your own blog with the Title "Happy Moan-day ______________!" Fill in the blank with the name of a person, group, place, or team. This must be concerning something that has happened during the previous week prior to the contest blogs posting. So this current contest is for sports-related items that have happened between last Monday a week ago and yesterday, Midnight Sunday.
- Next include a photo, meme, short video clip, a screenshot or something similar that best represents the subject that you used to fill in the title blank. Make sure that you have usage rights and provide any necessary links.
- Now you need to write a blog of at least 450 words to describe what happened and who was involved, as well as the reason that you are nominating them for moaners of the week.
- Provide a link back to this blog somewhere in your Moanful Monday Blog.
- Last you must say something at the end, one final quote or comment that is meant to cheer up or encourage the subject of your blog. This could be something simple like "C'est la vie," or a quote from a famous author or poet, a proverb or religious text, or best of all your very own words of wisdom or consolation. You are welcome to have your own signature encouraging comment and use it on all of your Moan-day blogs, or give a different comment or quote every week that best fits the situation.
- Once your Moanful Monday blog has been posted then leave a link to it in the comment section below so that I will know that you have entered the contest and I can then visit and upvote your blog.
- Your blog can be posted at any time before midnight Sunday night where you live, but the content must be from the previous weeks sporting events.
Everyone is encouraged to read and support as many of the Moanful Monday blogs as possible during the week. I will try to get these blog posts out early every Monday so that you can begin posting your blogs. I encourage you to write about an event that happens during the week and save it as a draft so that you will be ready to post it on Monday as soon as the new contest blog has been added.
The Winners Of Last Week's Special Christmas Eve Moan-Day Contest Are...
30 SCR First Place Winner
This is the winning entry and the blog that best captured the spirit of this special edition of Happy Moan-day, if there truly was a Santa then these three men would most certainly have made his naughty list!
The 20 SCR Second Place Winner is
Second Place Entry: "Happy Moan-day Jose Mourinho, you are now on Santa's naughty list."
Third Place 10 SCR winner is
Congratulations to these three prize winners, but everyone who participates in Happy Moan-Day is a winner in my book!
Other Happy Moan-Day Entries in no particular order:
@stanleyasokingz "HAPPY MOAN DAY - JOSÉ Mourinho, You're Now On Santa's Naughty List."
@mr-sarriball "Happy Moanday Guardiola on Santa's Christmas List"