On Sunday, March 17 of this year, the fifth of 26 of the regular season of the Monster Energy Nascar Cup Series will take place, which has the name, Auto Club 400, and will run on the track of Auto Club 400, California, United States. Already this race will be used again the aeroducts, which is the change in the regulation in what aoredinamica of the cars, which were used in the race in Las Vegas, but for the race in ISM Raceway is not used due to the dimensions of the track, in addition to the use of 550 horsepower in the engines that were used in the previous race 750 of past seasons.
The driver Kyle Busch #18 was the winner of the last race at ISM Raceway, dominating the entire race. Busch Achieved his victory number 52 in the Monster Energy Nascar Cup Series. Also, note that he achieved his 199th victory, adding the three Nascar national divisions such as the Monster Energy Cup, the Xfinity Series and the Truck Series. The Joe Gibbs Racing driver will be looking for his 200th victory in this event.
The pilots of the Ford Teams, both Team Penske and the SHR team, have a great opportunity to achieve victory here, all due to the power of the engine of this brand. the Favorites are Brad Keselowski #2, Joe Logano #22 who is Keselowski's partner in Penske. And in for the SHR team, Kevin Harvick #4. However, you do not have to download the Chevy Con Camaro drivers, represented mainly by Kyle Larson #42 of the Chip Ganassi Racing team. Making a pronostrico for this race is deficil, since as we know NASCAR is a very difficult category where there is a high competition between the various teams in the category, mainly the First Dispersion.
This race has been dominated by the Ford brand with a total of 10 wins, followed by Chevrolet with 6 and Toyota with 3. Among the most winning teams we have Roush Fenway Racing with 7 wins, followed closely by Hendrick Motorsports with 6 .
Championship status after 4 dates:
Pilots entry list
Event track information
Venue Auto Club Speedway
- Location: Fontana, California, United States
- First race: 1997
- Surface: Asphalt
- Length: 2.0 mi (3.2 km)
- Turns: 4
- Return records: NASCAR Cup Series, Kyle Busch, 38,248 s, 188,245 mph (2005).
Race Weekend Information Post:
MONSTER ENERGY NASCAR CUP SERIES
- Race: Auto Club 400
- Track: Auto Club Speedway
- Date: Sunday, March 17th, 2019
- Laps: 200 (60-60-80)
- Time: 3:30pm
- TV: FOX
- Radio: MRN/ SXM90
- 2018 Winner: Martin Truex Jr.
- 2018 Pole-sitter: Martin Truex Jr.
- Active Win Leader: Jimmie Johnson (6)
- Active Top 5 Leader: Jimmie Johnson (13)
- Active Top 10 Leader: Jimmie Johnson (17)
- Active Pole Leader: Kurt Busch (4)
- Most Laps Led: Jimmie Johnson (980)
- Best Last 5 Avg.: Brad Keselowski (8.4)
- Friday: 1st Practice (1:00pm)
- Friday: Qualifying (5:40pm)
- Saturday: 2nd Practice (12:05pm)
- Saturday: Final Practice (3:30pm)
- Sunday: Race (3:30pm)
My Top5 Forecast
1. #18 Kyle Busch-Toyota
2. #42 Kyle Larson- Chevy
3. #22 Joe Logano- Ford
4. #4 Kevin Harvick - Ford
5. #2 Brad Keselowski- Ford