Other / advices

ioannis
Why Intelligence are not synonymous with knowledge
The majority of world population confuse knowledge with intelligence , "oh George have master degree in chemistry and a Ph.D in nuclear engineering also he speaks three languages english, spanish, and french" I'm sure most of you hearing that will consider George a very smart person "genius" but possessing raw knowledge on a subject it's not always the cases being intelligence below i will try to clarify the difference between intelligence and knowledge by definition and common examples. Intelligence Definition A very general mental capability that, among other things, involves the ability to reason, plan, solve problems, self-awareness, think abstractly, comprehend complex ideas, learn quickly and learn from experience. It is not merely book learning, a narrow academic skill, or test-taking smarts. Rather, it reflects a broader and deeper capability for comprehending our surroundings—"catching on," "making sense" of things, or "figuring out" what to do. From "Mainstream Science on Intelligence" Knowledge Definition :Knowledge can refer to a theoretical or practical understanding of a subject. It can be implicit (as with practical skill or expertise) or explicit (as with the theoretical understanding of a subject); it can be more or less formal or systematic ,of course knowledge can be only acquired though experience or studies Is intelligence inherited or can be acquired ; Well it's a mix of both, studies has shown that 60% of intelligence is determined by genetics. But genetic component can determines only the upper limit of our intelligence, the other 40% determined by our environment family , education personal experience. We can agree given upon information, knowledge without intelligence is meaningful, intelligence is a diverse set of abilities related to perception, creativity, decision making, problem solving , adaptability and reasoning , lets take example Software and IT professionals they learned in university various languages Java,C++,Python unfortunately that's not enough because the IT world evolve with fast pace "Blockchain technology era" so developers need to be adaptive , problem solving , and creative with good analytic skill and vision
0.00
2
0

More posts are coming soon. Write your own!