The last round of this installment! Make your picks!
Standings after the 3rd round:
- @nikoskol (2/5; +5,904) - 22,304
- @mikey (1/5; -) - 19,500
- @fallen.angel (Q; +6,265) - 14,974
- @brandonk (Q; -4,150) - 11,446.25
- @tadas (Q; -6,600) - 0
- @yefet (4/5; -) - 0
*In the brackets are 3rd round's results and how many bets you made (out of 5 necessary to be eligible to win the prize) Q - you are already eligible.
UFC Fight Night 157 - Andrade vs Zhang
In this round you can choose from these fights:
Andrade J. (1.56) - Zhang W. (2.43)
Jingliang L. (3.27) - Zaleski E. (1.34)
Kara-France K. (1.46) - De La Rosa M. (2.75)
Song K. (1.92) - Krantz D. (1.89)
Wu Y. (2.17) - Inoue M. (1.70)
UFC Nostradamus rules
- This is a long term contest with 4 UFC events (rounds) from which you can pick your winners;
- Every participant starts with a 10 000 u. (units) bankroll and uses that bankroll to place bets on the given fixtures;
- You will be given a list of fights to choose from with real market odds in each of 5 events. You don't need to choose a winner from each fight or even each event. The only requirement is to place at least 5 bets on 5 different fights with at least 1000 u. to be eligible to win the contest;
- The participant with the biggest bankroll at the end of the contest (after UFC fight night 157) will win the contest and 100 SCR;
- The best result of the round will receive my 100% upvote, 2nd place - 75%, 3rd - 50%, every other entry with a positive result in the round - 20%, every other entry - 10%
Write your picks in the comment section until 5 AM CST (of the fight day). Picks after that will not be eligible.