Only 2 rounds left in the 2nd installment of the UFC Nostradamus contest. @brandonk is ahead by almost 10.000 points, but you still have a chance to catch him if you'll make your picks wisely.
Standings and participants' bankroll after 3rd round:
1. @brandonk - 31.165 (Q; +11.065)
2. @barbadosso - 21.740 (Q; -1000)
3. @mikey - 19.800 (3/5; -)
4. @grof - 18.160 (Q; -)
5. @keegzhawkins - 10.260 (Q; +1260)
6. @potplucker - 9150 (4/5; -850)
7. @tadas - 7013.14 (Q; -266.86)
8. @sunsethunter - 5800 (Q; -)
9. @boatsports90 - 500 (Q; -)
10. @yefet - 0 (Q; -5775)
11. @davor27 - 0 (3/5; -)
12. @kryptokeeper - 0 (1/5; -)
*In the brackets are 3rd round's results and how many bets you made (out of 5 necessary to be eligible for the prize) Q - you are already eligible.
UFC Fight Night 148
For this round you can choose from these fights:
- Thompson S. (1.24) - Pettis A. (4.14)
- Blaydes C. (1.37) - Willis J. (3.11)
- Makdessi J. (1.32) - Pinedo J. (3.41)
- Formiga J. (2.23) - Figueiredo D. (1.66)
- Pena L. (1.39) - Peterson S. (3.03)
- Barber M. (1.41) - Aldrich JJ (2.93)
UFC Nostradamus rules
- This is a long term contest with 5 UFC events (rounds) from which you can pick your winners;
- Every participant starts with a 10 000 u. (units) bankroll and uses that bankroll to place bets on the given fixtures;
- You will be given a list of fights to choose from with real market odds in each of 5 events. You don't need to choose a winner from each fight or even each event. The only requirement is to place at least 5 bets on 5 different fights with at least 1000 u. to be eligible to win the contest;
- The participant with the biggest bankroll at the end of the contest will win the contest and 100 SCR;
- The best result of the round will receive my 100% upvote, 2nd place - 75%, 3rd - 50%, every other entry - 10%.
Write your picks in the comment section until 4 PM CST (of the fight day). Picks after that will not be eligible.