The payout for last week's Freaky Friday blog was $126.48 meaning that our winning entry for this week will receive 50% of that amount rounded up, which comes to 64 SCR.
This Weeks Prize Award Will Be 64 SCR!
The Freaky Friday blog is late again this week due to yet another death in our family. We attended the funeral of @bamamama's uncle yesterday in a small community about a two hour drive from our home. We made it back about dark yesterday evening giving me enough time to post the blog before bedtime, but I was just too physically and emotionally drained to concentrate on what I was doing. So I postponed until today and I sincerely hope that this delay has not inconvenienced any of our contestants or friends.
We are delving into something new this week, at least for me. I am going to challenge you to take the field for a game of Lacrosse, a sport that I know very little about. Perhaps we all need to learn something this week, are there any Lacrosse fans out there? If so you can use this opportunity to introduce us all to this intriguing and intense looking game.
The object of this game is to look at the photo above from a freaky sporting event and then tell a story about the event in your own words as if you were at the scene when it happened.
You can become an observer
You can become one of the participants in the event
You can be a coach
You can be a referee
You can be a newscaster
You can even imagine or dream that you are there
Just tell what happened from your vantage point as if you were right there watching when it happened, or from the viewpoint of it happening to you. Make it weird, make it funny, or make it dramatic. In fact, just have fun and tell the story from what you were thinking when you saw the photo, don't worry about the facts, just make it up as you go.
- Title your blog "On Freaky Friday I _____________" fill in the blank with something to make your story unique. Post the video or photo from this contest along with a link back to this blog and a short explanation so that the readers will know what you are writing about.
- The story must be 400 words long or longer about the events and scenes in the video or photo above.
- The story must be your own work, quotes may be used with credits given but the words in a quote do not count toward the word total. Make sure that you also give credits for any photos used in your story.
- Write your story in your own blog and post a link below.
- The contest is open to anyone, but due to bad actors and scammers on Scorum, I reserve the right to disqualify or ignore any entry from someone known to be a deceiver or who is even suspected of not being genuine. Don't worry, if you have written good blogs free from plagiarism and have not tried to scam anyone then you should have nothing to be concerned about.
- The prize will be 50% of the total payout from the previous contest blog plus any donations.
- As part of the reward for entering the contest, I will give a 50% upvote to any qualifying entry plus other upvotes whenever possible.
- This contest runs from Friday to Friday so all entries must be submitted by midnight Thursday for whatever time zone that you live in.
- You may enter this contest using any language, just post your blog in the native domain and provide links as stated above. Just know that I will be using a translator in order to read and judge your entry which may affect my ability to properly and fairly do so depending on the accuracy of the translator that I use.
This is a weekly contest and my goal is to help as many members as possible to receive an established following on Scorum and to build up their accounts so that they can earn a steady income for themselves and at the same time begin to help others with their ability curate blogs and give significant upvotes for good work.
If you want to learn what it takes to write a blog that will earn you significant rewards, then enter and compete in the Freaky Friday contest. When you can win this contest you will know that you are capable of writing Scorum worthy blogs!
The Winner of Last Week's Contest Is...
Other Contest Entries in no particular order were...
@willswilliams "On Freaky Friday I Sent my teacher to comma with a course and Ball."
This Week's Sponsors Include;
@namle, @alizali, @satriotomo, @wstanley224, @kwachu123
@stanleyasokingz, @paulao0506, @Idunique, @dwin0603, @gercekler
@PSICOLOGÍA Deportiva, @raamesa, @zoneboy, @Oxygen02, @beingrahul
@rickie, @mr-sarriball, @izge, @agfnzn10, @Virus77, @lawlees
@mateonav53, @fraste, @ablaze, @writingamigo, @julienbh, @donboy65
@DK ⚡️, @austino, @josediccus, @Maximus, @unchained, @sportsguychris
@Mr Tambourine Man, @davor27, @manhar2491, @fitness.life, @shiningboy22
@arsenal, @hello, @bamamama